Free vs. Premium?
KanbanFlow offers a free version without putting any limits on the number of users or boards. For organizations that are in need of more functionality and faster support we also offer a premium plan.Sign up for a FREE account
Filter & search
- Filter your board on user, label, color or due date. Or a combination of them.
- Are there many users on your board? Filter it to only show tasks assigned to you.
- Use the search to instantly find the task you are looking for, even when you have 100s or 1000s of tasks on your board.
Add task from email
- Quickly add new tasks to your board by sending an email from Outlook, Gmail or any other mail client.
- The email subject will be used as task name and the email body as task description.
- File attachments will automatically be added to the task.
- Are your new projects similar to the old ones? In that case, create a board template and save time by copying it at the project startup.
- All column and color settings are copied.
- Decide whether to copy the board with or without tasks.
- Add horizontal swimlanes to your board to get a better overview of your tasks.
- Divide your tasks in teams, products, business areas or anything else of your choosing.
- Set different heights on different swimlanes.
Users & roles
- 4 roles with different permission levels.
- The View & comment role can view the board and comment on tasks, but not make any other changes.
- Allow more users to administrate users and columns by assigning the Board administrator role.
- Add users to boards without invitation.
Data export & import
- Besides the PDF export (also available in the free version), the premium version gives you four additional export formats that are more suitable for feeding into other systems.
- Choose between Excel, CSV, XML and JSON as export format. Import data using CSV format.
- Pick the columns and task information that you want to include in your export.
Manage your time
- The Time spent report aggregates how the time is spent on different tasks.
- Monitor your own progress or review what your team members have been working on.
- Customize the report to fit your needs by using filters and grouping. Print the result or export to CSV.
- Attach documents, spreadsheets, presentations and other files to your tasks.
- You can attach files directly from your computer, Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Integrate KanbanFlow with other systems by using the API.
- Create, read, update and delete tasks programmatically.
- The API is REST-based and can be easily used from most technical platforms.
- Got many boards and want a better overview? The dashboard can show information from multiple boards on the same page.
- Design your dashboard freely by adding widgets. Specify board, columns, filter and task settings per widget.
Numbering of tasks
- Automatically number your tasks to easily be able to refer to them.
- Optionally prefix the number by a text, for example a project code.
- Numberings can be separate per board or shared between many boards.
- Assign one or more collaborators to a task, in addition to the responsible.
- Collaborators receive mail notifications, for example when a comment is written, just like a responsible.
Analyze & improve your workflow
- Cumulative Flow Diagram is a valuable tool to analyze your workflow historically. You can use it to identify bottlenecks in your process and also see if changes to your process got the intended effect.
- Cycle time & Lead time tells you how long time a task takes between different stages in your workflow.
- Who changed that task? Now you can answer those kinds of questions with a few mouse clicks.
- See a detailed log of what has changed on the board as whole. Or on a specific task.
- Filter the history log by user or type of change.
- Compare a field's value before and after the change.
Mirrored backup system
- Worried about downtime? Our mirrored backup system is running in a geographically separated data center. This provides an excellent overall availability of the service.
- If the regular site is down, just change URL in your browser and continue working.
- URL: KanbanFlowBackup.com
- We believe in friendly terms, so we have no setup fee and no contract. Just cancel your plan at any time and no more charges will be made.
How do I sign up for the premium plan?
Start by signing up for a free account, if you don't already have one. Then click on the upgrade button in the bottom right corner of your board.