Cookies are small files a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser. They enable the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Remove or disable cookies
You can choose to remove or disable cookies in your web browser.By doing so, functionality provided by KanbanFlow may stop working.
How you disable or remove cookies varies depending on your browser. Here is a list of resources that might be of help:
- Chrome: Turn cookies on or off
- Chrome: Clear cache & cookies
- Firefox: Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences
- Firefox: Clear cookies and site data
- Safari: Manage cookies and website data
- Edge: Browsing data, and privacy
- Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies in Internet Explorer